Friday, May 11, 2012

Inspired By Stamping Release - You are a treasure!


Hi There!

I have a Teacher Thank you Card to share. 



I started with some darling patterned paper I have had in my stash and rounded the corners and added to my painted kraft card base. A length of of Riding Hood Red ribbon was added to the center of the card face next adding a length of vintage blue seam binding which was wrapped around the card front and tied in a fussy bow embellishing with a button, twine and tag showcasing my focal sentiment.  An apple was cut using my Cricut Expression using some more treats in my scrap pile and added to the card front.
Extraordinary was stamped on Kraft cardstock and hand-cut into a banner and applied at an angle across the apple. Last but not least the sentiment from Big Treasures was stamped in an oval die-cut layered onto a scalloped oval frame.  The decorative flourish was stamped just below the sentiment. For a finishing touch a red button with a twine bow was added to the lower right of the oval sentiment panel.  

Also playing in the Playground at Pixie's Crafty Snippet Challenge - All papers from the stash!

Thanks for popping in! I will be back tomorrow with another "new" release share!

~Tammy~

28 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your card Tammy a great design.xxx

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what an awesome card and those stamp sets are wonderful

Di said...

Fantastic card Tammy - I love all the elements you've used, plus the showcased sentiments they're just great! Have a super weekend.

Di
xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeee the papers you used and that ribbon work!!!

Martha Herrera said...

I love your card! the paper is super cute.

Hugs,
Martha H.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome card!!! I love those postcard stamps so much too!

Emily Keaton said...

What a fun card--just super for a teacher. And look at all of those tempting new stamps!! Thanks for the fun eye candy, Tammy!

Annette Allen said...

wow those sentiments are awesome...your card is so cute...love the apple and the alpha background...great card..

VanessaB said...

so awesome! perfect for the school year winding down... those stamp sets are all so wonderful. :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wow, this would be perfect for a teacher. Love the apple and all the alphabet fonts! P.S. Your bows are always FANTASTIC!

Marlena M. said...

Beautiful card Tammy! I love that big apple.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE all of the details, Tammy! The background paper is FAB and I LOVE the sentiment and all of your ribbons and bow! That heart button is PERFECT!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love that alphabet paper! And the sentiment...'you are a treasure' - I just love it :)

Čepaitė said...

Really cute card!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Tammy, fabulous design.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

What a lovely card and those stamps are OUTSTANDING!! Wonderful variety!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy!! I really LOVE your card and the stamps are so cute!! Happy Mother's Day!!

Lalo said...

Those stamps look awesome...one of each please! But your card is awesomer :)

sandi said...

Wow! This is just soooooooooooo cute! Love it, love the combo!

Anna-Karin said...

Wonderful card! Love the colours and all the different details. Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns this week!

Unknown said...

Tammy these stamps are beautiful what a fabulous card Hugs Elaine

Shelby said...

Great teacher card! The new May stamps look fabulous and you've done a wonderful job showing them off.

Shelby

Sherrie K. said...

I love the alphabet paper and awesome stamps...great job of showcasing them!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a cute apple, cut from the SU paper! I loooove these stamp sets you are featuring; there are just so many fab sentiments to choose from, it makes me giddy!

Mrs A. said...

Love your apple card. We could play dip the apple in the barrel in the playground. Or how about toffee apples. Used to love those as kids. Some of those sentiments are really thought provoking!!! Hugs Mrs A.

Tan's Hobbies said...

Love love love this card!! You are simply extraordinary woman!!!

Bernie said...

Another Stunner Tammy! What a great design! Love that bow and the BG papers.
I suddenly realized I haven't been following you, fix that. :)
Hugs

Hettie said...

Gorgeous card there Tammy. Love those stamps too.